[Xastir] readme.win32 file

Tyler Allison tyler at allisonhouse.com
Wed Sep 3 19:58:41 EDT 2003

> Isn't the tone of this discussion getting a little heated?

It looked like it was going that way to me. I dont know why. I simply
tried to help a guy who was having problems with his RedHat 9 when nobody
else on the list was helping him. As soon as I jump in with a solution
that works it gets torn to shreds as not the 'approved' way of fixing the
guys problem. Yet nobody has provided the 'approved' fix yet, whatever
that is. I give the guy what I did a couple days ago to get it working.
People reporting RH9 works just fine to a guy who's reporting it doesnt
work fine isnt exactly helpful.

Note: nobody but me has provided the original problem reporter a solution
for RH9, yet people want to criticize the solution.

Im obviously tagged as the 'young buck' on the mailing list now so I'll
just keep my mouth shut and lurk. Shoulda done that in the first
place...just sit back and snicker at the people who cant get it working
and move on.

Any of the developers who want to work on a solution to make running on
RH9 easier drop me a private email. Im willing to put my time where my
mouth is. Otherwise, thanks for the great program..even if it was a slight
pain in the butt to get working.

-Tyler