[Xastir] readme.win32 file

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Sep 3 20:07:54 EDT 2003

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Tyler Allison wrote:

> Any of the developers who want to work on a solution to make running on
> RH9 easier drop me a private email. Im willing to put my time where my
> mouth is. Otherwise, thanks for the great program..even if it was a slight
> pain in the butt to get working.

We've had several people report problems with RedHat in the past,
and given enough time people usually come up with a solution for
helping them.  It takes a bit of time for people to get around to
reading their e-mail, and sometimes for them to look through old
messages for the earlier posted solution.

Since I don't run RedHat much anymore, I don't usually try to help
directly with RedHat problems.

Once a general solution is found, we're more than happy to add it to
the FAQ's/README's/INSTALL/help files.  Reuven or I are both good
ones to send text updates to, or just send stuff to the developer's
list.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin