[Xastir] readme.win32 file RH 9.0 Works

Tyler Allison tyler at allisonhouse.com
Fri Sep 5 14:54:22 EDT 2003

> Hi Curt and others,
>
> As I promissed I had a look at RH 9.0 vs Xastir.

Doh! You beat me to it. I had done the same thing you did but had not
gotten to the 'add ImageMagick support'.

If needed I can confirm that up to this point:

> No ImageMagick and ax25 support according to configure. Configure did
> find both ImageMagick and AX25, bit it missed functions in it!

I found his/your description to be exactly what I found to be true.
ImageMagick is there it's just missing the ImageWrite function according
to ./configure

-Tyler