[Xastir] readme.win32 file RH 9.0 Works

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Sep 6 11:54:38 EDT 2003

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Chuck Byam wrote:

> bzip2-devel is a required package of ImageMagick.   The RH [9] RPM's were
> broke in the sense that this dependency was not in the .spec.  This is a
> known issue with RH and updates are available (needed if building src.rpm as
> well).  This issue is also well known to those of us using RH and has been
> mentioned on this list numerous times.

I think we also now require it for Xastir developers due to autoconf/
automake being used.  Even though we don't distribute a .bz2 file, it's
required when building an Xastir release.  Is it required for users at
all during the bootstrap/configure/make process?  I'm not sure.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer