[Xastir] vplay - win32

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Wed Sep 24 17:40:58 EDT 2003

OK !!  One more problem i can check off my long
list of things that don't work.  (Don't work because
i don't know enough yet to make them work.)

When i run 'nasd -local -b' it shows up in the WinXP
Task Manager, but running 'auplay ring.wav' results
in "Can't connect to audio server".

When i run 'nasd -b' it also shows up in the Task
Manager, higher up the list (if that means anything),
and running 'auplay ring.wav' results in sounds!

Can't wait to get home and try this hooked up to the
station.  I'm just about certain that if it works on
the command line it'll work in Xastir; that was the
case with the RH9 box and hopefully will be true with
the Cygwin box.

orrin wn1z