[Xastir] vplay - win32

James Cour K1ZC at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 17:57:59 EDT 2003

Orrin,

I am doing a Cygwin build and could not get the NASD thing to work either.
Following Kirk's suggestion, the sound files are working so well I had to
turn some of them off!  The last three lines of my start-up batch file read
as follows:

start xwin -multiwindow
run nasd
run /usr/local/bin/xastir xastir

Together with a few "SET" commands and the "Clean-up" routine from the stock
startxwin.bat file, that is all you need!

73,
Jim