[Xastir] win32 shapefiles

James Cour K1ZC at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 18:39:18 EDT 2003

Yes, there is a way to change a bunch of maps at once.

Map Menu,
Map Chooser
Click "Properties" button at the top right corner

Now, all your maps are displayed and, by default, they should all be at
priority 0 (shown by a "-" symbol).  Now, click away to highlight the ones
you want to set to a particular priority, type the priority number in the
little box on the left of the bottom panel, and then click the "Change
Layer" button.  All highlighted maps are now the assigned priority.  In the
same way, you can assign whether the map is an "Automap" or not.