[Xastir] vplay - win32

James Cour K1ZC at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 14:24:05 EDT 2003

Curt,

I think the Win32S readme could use a rewrite, as there are some easier ways
to accomplish a full install.  I will be happy to tackle the job if you
would like, but since I only have a WinXP box I can only guarantee results
for that platform.

Kirk,

How did you get NAS to run as a service under Windows?  That seems like a
much more elegant solution than invoking it from a batch file, especially
since a new copy is created every time Xastir is reloaded.

73,
Jim