[Xastir] FreeBSD 4.8 Build Problem

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Sep 27 01:39:00 EDT 2003

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Stephen West-Fisher wrote:

> /usr/local/share/automake17/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
> AM_CONDITIONAL
>
> and then running configure:
> ./configure.lineno: 1282: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")

It looks to me like perhaps your automake and autoconf aren't playing
nicely together.  As I understand it, they are fairly closely coupled.
You want to get an autoconf that matches your version of automake, or
vice-versa.  Not sure where to find out which versions of each go
together though.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer