[Xastir] Festival Problem

BDonnell at ar-northwest.com BDonnell at ar-northwest.com
Tue Apr 20 13:22:11 EDT 2004

  --- stuff deleted ---

> Someone should probably test this before it goes in the docs,
> though. I'll try tonight if someone doesn't beat me to it, since here
> at work I'm Windows XP with ssh back to home, so testing would be
> challenging. :-)

What's that Bob?  You don't have an auto-answer speakerphone next to
your computer, so you can monitor Festival remotely?

Actually, my former boss in a two-man outfit had an answering machine
that COULD have it's built-in speakerphone activated via touchtone
remote commands.  If he was asleep or away from the phone (or just
ignoring it) I could enable the speakerphone and annoy him with little
control on his part! <g>

73

Another Bob, KD7NM
Robert Donnell, KD7NM