[Xastir] Filter Parameter for Internet Server

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikep at mikeathome.net
Wed Apr 28 16:10:29 EDT 2004

That seems to be working...  Thanks a lot!!!
I'm using the m/250 to only pick up station near me.

My world map and other shape maps are also working now.
I did a make clean and reconfigured and recompiled.

This has also been a great learning experience for an APRS project I'm about to start.
I did not know about filtering. I was about to poll a server on a regular basis to get weather data to be able to insert it into a database.
Now I know the better solution would be to connect to it with a filter for only that station. Great stuff.

Next...  anyone know where I can get some vector maps for Montreal, Quebec, Ontario?

Thanks,
Mike