[Xastir] Opentrac?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Aug 14 15:54:50 EDT 2004

Please don't make these potentially inflammatory comments on the APRS
sig.  Last time soneone did, it took weeks to get back to normal and a
lot of folks were really mad.

In some areas, you will find OpenTrak packets intermingled with APRS
packets.  Sometimes, the balloon folks will offer OpenTrak or APRS
packets on a separate frequency to reduce congestion.  In my town,
144.39 usually has both mixed, and no problems.

There are several of us who agree with your first sentence.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173