[Xastir] Tigermap problems at the server?

Tom Robson, ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Sat Aug 21 03:06:09 EDT 2004

Was trying the tiger maps and is quite erratic as well.  I can get it to work
at zoom levels out to about 1/4 of the states before it times out.  At lower
zoom levels if the "busy cursor"  makes it past about 1 sec it will always
(at least 10 or 15 times anyways)  display the map. If the cusor comes back
to normal operation within the 1 second window, the map will never display.
It probably does this every other or at least 1 out of 3 times anyway and
does not matter what zoom level you are at.

Hope that helps...

...73 Tom