[Xastir] Problems with Xastir under Cygwin

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Thu Aug 26 14:17:44 EDT 2004

I followed the steps in the README.win32 and did not run into any problems
with getting Xastir to run. I even have it setup with an AGWPE interface
connected to my scanner (read only data stream). I even added Shapelib and
ImageMagick (again, simply following the directions provided in the README).

Once it is running, however, I see some very strange behavior. Web pages will
sometimes fail to load (clicking refresh sometimes 2 or 3 times will result in
the pages being successfully loaded). If I shutdown X, things return to
normal.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

--
William McKeehan