[Xastir] Mailing lists flaky for me

Matt Werner kb0kqa at arrl.net
Sun Aug 29 16:34:39 EDT 2004

>Matt Werner wrote:
>
>| Now seems like an appropriate time for me to chime in again and say
>that I'm
>| still receiving duplicate messages from the list.  This is the ONLY
>| list/person that I have this problem with.
>|
>| 73 - Matt
>
>Yup, getting multiples here as well.
>
>However, I am getting the usual bounce warnings for my arrl.net
>re-director addy as well. related? I dunno.
>
>Would it be a safer assumption to think that folks NOT using an arrl.net
>email addy aren't seeing multiple posts?

I think it is a safe assumption.  Everyone I've heard of so far is using an
arrl.net address.

It also seems that everyone having the problem doesn't have the problem
with any other lists or emails.  Just this one.

I noted that the number of duplicates has decreased in the past week or
two.  For a while I was receiving two of everything and three+ of some
things.  Now it's down to two copies of just a few messages.  Lots better,
not fixed as of last week though...

73 - Matt