[Xastir] Mailing lists flaky for me

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 30 00:02:36 EDT 2004

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, Matt Werner wrote:

> I think it is a safe assumption.  Everyone I've heard of so far is using an
> arrl.net address.

The problems I'm having are different though, and I'm not an ARRL
member, so have no such address.

> It also seems that everyone having the problem doesn't have the problem
> with any other lists or emails.  Just this one.
>
> I noted that the number of duplicates has decreased in the past week or
> two.  For a while I was receiving two of everything and three+ of some
> things.  Now it's down to two copies of just a few messages.  Lots better,
> not fixed as of last week though...

Make sure you check the headers.  Sometimes people put the mailing
list address in there twice, or like me, put both Xastir and
Xastir-dev address in there for some messages that are applicable to
both lists.  If you're subscribed to both lists, you'll see it come
in twice in that case.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer