[Xastir] Trying to reinstall Xastir

Randy Whitney kk6rw at whitsweb.com
Mon Aug 30 04:13:34 EDT 2004

Hello all,

After a while away and a new hard drive, I'm trying to reinstall Xastir
under Cygwin. I get to the ~./configure stage, then get the error:

"configure: error: *** No X11!  Install X-Windows development
headers/libraries! ***"

The configure process then stops. I've looked through the Cygwin list but
cannot find any references to X-Windows development headers/libraries.

I've checked the path in the .profile file which is correct.

I'm running on a XP Pro system, P4-2.4GHz, 768 MB ram.

Any suggestions? Your help would sure be appreciated!

Randy - KK6RW