[Xastir] LINUX Talks ?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Dec 2 08:47:34 EST 2004

I have used it.  "Worth persuing" is a value judgment.  While it simply
drove me to distraction, my wife was openly hostile to any computer that
talked as often as Xastir/Festival did.  I don't even have it loaded now.

I suspect it'd be a very good novelty issue and pretty good for someone
connected TNC-only and getting proximity alerts.

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173