[Xastir] Good or bad?

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 25 15:02:36 EST 2004

I see this flashing by on my screen since Tom added the -rtree stuff.

cvs update: move away src/rtree/Makefile.a; it is in the way C
src/rtree/Makefile.am

Is this good or bad? I also see something like this when I run
update-xastir.

Is there a way to suppress all the noise, and only have error messages sent
to the console? There's so much echoed to the console that I simply ignore
all of it until it is finished. Currently, if Xastir runs when it's done,
then I assume things went okay.

I haven't seen any great speed increase in the map display routines, so I
would think there might be a problem in my system.

James
VE6SRV