[Xastir] Dbfawk reload

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 27 12:19:47 EST 2004

> Once you have it you can do your dbfawk hackage, click "add
> new maps" and then force a redraw (Map Chooser->"Ok" would be
> enough) and all the dbfawk file should be re-read.

On the brighter side, this works great now!

Trying to find good colors is tough. I prefer a light coloured background,
but when looking at roads in the foothills, I like having the orthoimages as
a background. This means that light coloured roads are required.

Now it's easier to test them out!

James
VE6SRV