[Xastir] Christmas present: Messaging Fixes

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 25 15:57:01 EST 2004

> You can now send a message and then hit "Close" on the
> dialog.  When something of note happens on that QSO, the
> dialog will pop up again, and not before.

I guess I STILL don't know how to update Xastir...

I did the 'cvs update' thing, and then './xastir-update'.

I keep getting the message window popping up making it difficult to type
this email! It popped up when a message was delivered, and it move on to the
next line.

I also get send message windows popping up for no reason. They pop up in
groups.

James
VE6SRV