[Xastir] libtiff.3 error?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Dec 28 07:47:34 EST 2004

OK, so I did a cvs update -d -P this morning (couldn't sleep...) and ran
bootstrap and configure per the norm.  Did a make, and a make install,
as I usually do (which is easy... I use a short script so I don't
fumble-finger as much as I used to).  And now, I get this:

[gerry at boxster ~/xastir]$ xastir
xastir: error while loading shared libraries: libtiff.3: cannot open

Anyone seen this or did I screw up something?  It compiled and loaded
fine a couple of days ago.

Hmmm.  I did do a 'yum update' and got a bunch of new stuff, but I don't
show a record of messing with libtiff...

Any thoughts?

73, gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173