[Xastir] OS X binary

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Tue Dec 28 14:00:12 EST 2004

On Dec 28, 2004, at 10:59 AM, N1OFZ wrote:

> So I have been experimenting with downloading it with curl and
> installing from the command line on the fly during the install
> process.  Any OS X users have thoughts?

I'd rather see a single package that contains the whole thing.  I have
good connection speed at work but lousy at home, and I vastly prefer to
be able to download a single chunk to transfer via CD, etc, to the home
system.

Can you just use the regular Apple installer (comes with developer
tools, I think) and do a pre-install check for the X11 runtime?

My vote is for standard Apple pointy-clicky installer, but I'm not
doing the work. (:

-Jason
kg4wsv