[Xastir] Xwindows spew

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 28 22:18:53 EST 2004

Still working on the dump in xwindows, but I've figured out why I couldn't
talk to the D700...
Pick the correct baud rate and all works well.... DOH!

I also dumped all of the delays out of the startup and stop files. Now it
doesn't take 10 seconds to configure, only about 2.

I've been fighting all day trying to get Midnight Commander on this machine,
running into missing libraries, errors, etc. After hours of frustration, I
finally find out that Cygwin has it built in, and all I had to do was click
on the proper icon in the setup menu! AUGHHHHH!!!

Some days it's just not worth getting out of bed!

James