[Xastir] New xastir

Brian D Heaton bdheaton at c4i2.com
Fri Jan 9 19:58:41 EST 2004

Erik,

	Once you downloaded the file did you get it untar'd/unzip'd? One
command that will do this is "tar -zxvf whateverthefileis.tar.gz".

	Once you have the file opened you can change into the "xastir"
directory it will create.  Read the files INSTALL and README
completely.  If you follow them step-by-step and to the letter you
should end up with a working installation.  If, after doing this, you
have questions post them to the list and we'll all do our best to
assist.

	Welcome to the club.

			THX/BDH