[Xastir] Yet another old-time thing...

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Jan 10 10:15:16 EST 2004

I think we're contemporaries with Xastir, but I may have you beat with
KarnCode contributions.  I had some questins, and tracked down some
sendmail anomolies Phil had in the original.  Sendmail:  That's the LAST
time I made THAT mistake!  At one point, Phil claimed there were less
than a dozen folks who really understand sendmail, and at least 4 of
them are clinically dead...

73, gerry n5jxs
(I ain't carrying the card yet, but my grad students are convinced I'm
an old fart)

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173