[Xastir] Xastir cvs, problems??

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Sun Jan 11 09:43:47 EST 2004

Recent compiled versions from cvs have been locking up my machine after
running for anywhere from 4 to 8 hours.
Using SuSe 9.0 with:
	ax25 networking
	aprsd
	stock kernel from Suse 9.0 distribution
	Kde

Looking at the /var/log/messages file I don't see any warnings or errors and
the background processes appear to keep running right along.  I do not lose
mouse functions but I lose all keyboard functions.  F1 thru F7 etc will not
let me get into a term to try to find out what is going on so I assume the
keyboard or something else has gone away also.

Are there any ways to trouble shoot and pinpoint the problem.

Running soureforge tar.gz basic tar file now without these problems.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions.

Kind regards, Victor  (ke4lkq)