[Xastir] object display problems

Gerry Creager (N5JXS) gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Jan 12 01:19:14 EST 2004

Bryan,

Welcome.

Check in the 'Stations' drop down menu and see if you have anything
selected for display.  Likeely, you do not.  It takes a while to get a
feel for initial configs, and if you're like me, you will find yourself
changing them almost every time you are using xastir and think of
another test to perform or station to track.

WRT the filtering, the filter defines the region of interest.  Since
we're not filtering spam, the fact that it's counter-intuitive to mail
has little real basis.  Once you wrap your mind around the idea that
you're setting a filter and the results are the data you want, which
really isn't different from spam filtering, it should start to make more
sense.

73, gerry n5jxs

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Office: 979.458.4020  FAX: 979.847.8578
Cell: 979.229.5301    Pager: 979.228.0173