[Xastir] New "STABLE" cvs tag

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jan 21 12:30:39 EST 2004

The latest version of the CVS sources has been tagged with the
"STABLE" tag.  I'm not sure what the delay is between the
developer's and anonymous CVS servers, but sometime today that tag
should be available.  This is for those people that want to stay
close to the development version, but don't want to be quite on the
bleeding edge.

I'd appreciate reports as to whether it works for people and whether
it's worth continuuing.  We'll try to keep that tag associated with
a stable version of the sources.  It will be a manual operation to
move the tag each time, so it can easily be forgotten.  Hopefully we
won't move it too often either and get unstable code tagged.

Once the new release is out (a few more days), we'll have the
"RELEASE" tag as well.  I already updated my Perl release script to
add it, so it'll be automatic each time.