[Xastir] newbie help needed for using xastir under linux with soundmodem

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Thu Jan 22 11:56:44 EST 2004

At one time I figured out how to get ax.25 apps to use the usermode soundmodem.

I think it involved creating an entry in the axports file and then maybe
using kissattach or something like that. I cannot remember if the soundmodem
just creates a virtual KISS stream on sm0 or what.

I know this isn't much info, but I hope that it can help. Let me know if you
get stuck again and I will try to duplicate it on my system too.

-Lance KJ5O

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
http://map.findu.com/kj5o-14