[Xastir] Xastir is stack smashing?

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org
Thu Jun 17 20:42:11 EDT 2004

Um, be very careful with emerge world, that's a super dangerous command,
it has been known to break machines quite easily, i'm not sure why, it
just does. I run Gentoo here also, and I'm using 1.3.2 stable, I've
never had it say anything stack smashing, sounds kernel level. I'm not
sure what stacks are, but i do know i use 8k instead of 4k with a 2.6.6
kernel(there's an option for this somewhere in the menuconfig).

73

KD5WCR

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org
KD5WCR kd5wcr at arrl.net, kd5wcr at vicksburgarc.us