[Xastir] USRadar.goe

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Mon Mar 8 15:09:11 EST 2004

I have been having some fun with the USRadar map overlay.  I am using
0x0ffffff for the transparency and it works well.  I do have a question
though, is it possible to somehow set the other colors to be partially
transparent?

This morning I came down to a solid blue screen with some green areas.
Since it was snowing this was no surprise.  The bummer is that I can't
see the underlying map at all.  If an opacity level could be set for
the whole layer it would be much more useful.  Somewhere around 50%
would probably be good.  This way you could see through the Radar map.

Thoughts?
Dana  N1OFZ