[Xastir] User verification

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Mar 21 15:49:45 EST 2004

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, David A Aitcheson wrote:

> I did notice at one point that there was a lack of continuity between the
> online (web page) FAQ and the downloaded (installed) FAQ.  Lacking a system
> that well run a higher version of linux and lacking a DSL connection prevents
> me from being more up to date on things.

The current version of Xastir should run fine on older systems.  Is
there a problem we don't know about?

You might need to updated a few packages on your system here and
there, but Xastir and its supporting libraries can be made to run.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer