[Xastir] Map Problem

George D. Nincehelser george at nincehelser.com
Mon Mar 22 12:56:41 EST 2004

Ok.  We're getting somewhere now.

I do see the image file in ~/.xastir.tmp.  I can display it through
ImageMagick. It's correct, and it updates.  It's still totally black through
xastir, though.  The map intensity seems to be set to 100%.

I'm running this via VNC...could that somehow be intefering with xastir's
display?  This server is headless, so I can't check it out that way.

Thanks.
George