[Xastir] Screen Size

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed May 5 12:22:33 EDT 2004

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Christopher M. Hart wrote:

> If there is work being done to make xastir run well on smaller screens, could
> we try 320x240. That's what I run in the car, so I can see the display well
> on my IC-2800

Put in a feature request at sourceforge for it, so it won't be
forgotten.  There have been requests before to port Xastir to the
Sharp Zaurus Linux PDA, which I think runs the same size screen.
They have models that run 640x480 color as well, but they're very
expensive yet.  Problem with porting to the Zaurus is that they run
Qt, so we'd have to port to a different widget set.