[Xastir] Feature Request-Zooming and html.

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org
Wed May 5 15:38:47 EDT 2004

Hey, I just thought of this. How about a feature where you create a zoom
box and zoom in on the area of the box. I just think that would be
easier to zoom in on a certain spot, than having to center and pan. Also
(this is really minor), what if there were a way to have Xastir generate
html code with snapshots of current maps(kind of like JavAPRS, just not
in java). This one isn't of much concern, since Xastir can take
snapshots and you can create a script to ftp or if the web-server is
local, just have it save in that directory. Even though I cannot develop
any of this, as I know no code, I would be happy to go over to cvs and
test it. Thanks.

73

KD5WCR

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org