[Xastir] Shapelib support.

KK6RW kk6rw at kk6rw.us
Mon May 10 05:50:21 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I have another problem that has cropped up, in fact I had made mention of
the problem before in one of my posts but I had confused the problem with
other problems.

I'm trying to add Shapelib support to my Xastir install in Cygwin. As per
the instruction in README.win32, I have downloaded and installed shapelib
library files. I have made the changes specified to makefile using nano.

 I run 'make lib', then receive the following error message:

Makefile:121:  *** Missing separator. Stop.

Thanks for reading this, your support is greatly appreciated

Randy