[Xastir] Shapelib support.

Matt Werner kb0kqa at arrl.net
Mon May 10 11:59:55 EDT 2004

I know in the README.win32 instructions there are instructions pertaining to
the editing of the Makefile for shapelib support - have you done that?  I'm
not sure if failure to do it gives you the error you are seeing or not - I
know that failure to do it gives you SOME sort of error, I just don't
remember what it is.

The directions in the README.win32 are pretty detailed for installing
shapelib support.

73 - Matt
KB0KQA