[Xastir] RE: [Xastir-dev] Partial ImageMagick 6.0 success (long)

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon May 17 11:56:09 EDT 2004

On Sat, 15 May 2004, David Flood wrote:

> >Can you send me your updated spec file?  I can check them myself (running
> SuSE 9.0 on some
> >systems), and get the changes back into Xastir CVS.
>
> Spec file in plain text below.  I made the symlink for libMagick.so.0
> automatic.  There is still one conflict if you have the 5.5 Magic++ file
> installed but rpm -e'ing that one file should allow the resulting files to
> install with just 'rpm -Fvh Image*' in the right dir.

> ImageMagick.spec

I must have been spacing when you were talking about this before.  I
thought you were talking about Xastir's .spec file, tweaking it so
that it would work with ImageMagick.

Now that I see you're messing with IM itself, I'll ask that you
submit that back to the IM group to see if they'll incorporate your
changes.

Sorry about the confusion.