[Xastir] New user - couple of questions

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Thu May 20 16:50:35 EDT 2004

Hi, I'm a new APRS and Xastir user. I tested it for a while and it's
great! Many friends and the local amateur radio club now want to try it.
So the first question is: isn't there an already compiled version of
Xastir for win32? To be honest I didn't read *all* Readme.win32, because
I don't even have windows, but an average windows won't like to pass
even through a cvs checkout :)

Second, and more important question is: I have a THD7 which I use in the
car connected with a Linux laptop; I also have an USB gps unit. The
system works great but, is there some special configuration file or
tuning tip for the THD7???

Thank you
Alessio Sangalli IW2NYD