[Xastir] Xastir on HPUX 11.11 for pa/risc ?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Nov 15 23:47:30 EST 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Daniel H. Brown wrote:

> Has anyone else tried Xastir on HPUX 11.11 for PA/RISC?  I was able to get
> it compiled and working, but haven't really tested it yet. I can write
> up better details, if there is anyone else out there who is interested.

I tried to get one or two guys interested in doing this in the past
but had no response.

I'd love to get these instructions into our README and/or INSTALL
files, and put in specific #ifdef's for HPUX.

  Can you help me to do that and
test it?

> - added  #include <sys/modem.h> to interface.h

We'd need to wrap that in an #ifdef so that it didn't get included
except for HPUX.  What's something we can key off that would be more
general than a specific HPUX ifdef?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer