[Xastir] No joy in 64-bit FC3ville last night

Richard E. Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 1 06:51:32 EDT 2004

Gentlemen:

I had to load in several of the attendent packages and go from there.
There were warnings involving cast issues with integers (will have to
try and grab the locations) when I compiled xastir.

When I ran the completed program, it crashed out on a segmentation fault.

Can someone go and let me know what I have to do to capture the compile
messages (has to do with a redirect to a file but I do not know how to
pull it off) and what to do to turn on any tracing to find out the
offending party.

TIA,

Richard, N6NKO