[Xastir] Anyone done a 64-bit compile?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Oct 2 08:17:44 EDT 2004

For some things, creating the shapefile makes a LOT of sense: Think
persistence.  Also, one person's treasured icons are anothers Sea of Blue...

Generating a shapefile creation/mod would be a good thing.  A similar
thread has been going on recently on the Mapserver list.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173