[Xastir] Terraserver Images

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Oct 2 08:45:47 EDT 2004

Overall, the official USGS schedule is every 10 years.  Some areas with
little urban change/land-use change get ignored to allow reflying faster
moving areas more frequently.  Texas, for instance, is on a 5-year
schedule.  USGS helps with the costs, but doesn't contribute the
majority of the money anymore.

Also, remember it can take over a year after the pix are flown to color-
and edge-match them, register and rectify them and get them ready for
release on the web.

gerry