[Xastir] Help! I'm stuck in usradar.geo and can't get out!

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Oct 3 16:21:01 EDT 2004

Quick'n'dirty (real dirty) work-around:  Xill xastir, go into the maps
subdirectory and find USradar.geo.  Move it to another, non-referenced
directory, like, your home directory.  Start xastir.

I've got to revisit that image.  We had some recent server problems and
the images seems to have grown to unmanagable proportions.  I'll look at
it either today or tomorrow.

We're also looking at creating mosaics of a set of regions.

I'd *LOVE* to hear from users as to what those regions should comprise.

73, gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173