[Xastir] Map creation help

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Thu Oct 21 17:32:28 EDT 2004

Hi There,

I've got a .tif file for a map that I know the edge co-ordinates for.
How in gods name do I get this to display?  It might be that I've had a
long day but I'm just not getting it (its 22:30 here).

I have the .tif and I created an accompanying .fgd file.  with a WEST
BOUNDING COORDINATE etc etc. I've been googling for a while trying to
find an answer to my question and I'm getting nowhere fast. It took me
long enough to figure out how to convert from the Irish Grid System.

Regards
John

--
John Ronan <jronan at tssg.org>, +353-51-302938