[Xastir] Digipeating

Dennis Hudson, N2LBT n2lbt at n2lbt.com
Wed Sep 1 16:11:34 EDT 2004

If you're thinking about this setup I would recommend you look at
javAPRSIGate and javAPRSDigi adjuncts for the javAPRSSrvr suite.

JavAPRSSrvr suite provides all the features many dedicated igate
operators have been longing for. Stability, multi-platform
compatibility (ie, windows if you must), low system resource usage,
multiple port configurations, dynamic gate path selection, user
selectable gate path routing, non authenticated routing, advanced dupe
detection. All in a simple to install Java jar file. JavAPRSSrvr is in
heavy development, and new features are being added frequently.

Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY IGate
http://n2lbt.com:14501
Albany, NY