[Xastir] Tiger Maps... major server/speed improvements

Ed Lawson edlawson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 19:44:19 EDT 2004

I don't know whether anyone else has noticed, but the they must have
done a MAJOR upgrade to the Tigermap servers and/or spigots (after all
the problems we had with them a while back).....  Now, when I click on a
change it's almost as fast as if it was coming from a local drive!
Caviot:  I do have a 5.5Mb downspout here, so most won't see it that
fast, but they've obviously made major improvements, and I've not seen
any other comments here about it.....

Ed  W5ZS, Austin