[Xastir] Serial ata drives

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Wed Sep 29 17:09:41 EDT 2004

Curt,
I know the subject line sounds a bit ot , but I thought I pick the
brains of the group. I just got a new computer with serial ATA ports.
My linux box is on my older computer on a second harddrive  (ata).  I
would like to take that drive and install it in the new computer, but I
don't know if that will be compatable.  I could just keep the old
computer, but I'm starting to run out of space.  I really didn't know
where to go with this question, so I thought I start with you all.
Jim wa9arb