[Xastir] Serial ata drives

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Sep 29 17:30:14 EDT 2004

Do a Google search. and maybe a Pricewatch search.....  I just saw a
reference to this, but I don't recall where.

OK... it was on pricewatch; look onder controllers, for the serial ATA
stuff starting about $9.

You won't get the performance out of it like you would on a new SATA
drive, but it allows you to keep the old one!

gerry